Welcome to our Etsy Street Team EJAG Public Blog ~ A place for everyone.

We welcome you to visit and watch our team as we grow. This is where we post our Team Challenges and ask everyone who comes by our blog to vote whenever they see a Challenge is taking place. The Winners of our Team Challenges will become our Showcased Featured Artist. Check back often, "follow" us, and book mark us for future reference.



Thursday, August 14, 2008

Membership is limited to jewelry artists currently selling on ETSY who are members of the team known as Etsy Jewelry Artist Guild (or eJAG for short).

3 comments:

artsfarm said...

Looks good to me :-)
We'll have to get our minis on here, as well.
Thanks!
-artsfarm.

Allison said...

I just sent my mini and added this link to my own blog. Everything looks great so far!

~Allison
http://JewelrybyAllison.etsy.com/

Wires n Pliers said...

Sounds good, :o)
I can't wait.
Thanks for such a nice blog!
*Carol
www.wiresnpliers.etsy.com